Having trouble getting your organization to realize just how important a great user experience is? Jozef Toth, Senior UX/UI Consultant at Pfizer, rounded up some of the most powerful stats on UX.
1. Infinite scrolling can lower your bounce rate. Time.com’s bounce rate dropped 15 percentage points after they adopted continuous scroll.
2. In 10 years, a $10,000 investment in design-centric companies would have yielded returns 228% greater than the same investment in the S&P.
3. ESPN.com revenues jumped 35% after they listened to their community and incorporated suggestions into their homepage redesign.
4. Choosing a specific blue over some other hues amounted to an additional $80 million in annual revenue for Bing.
7. Slow-loading websites cost retailers £1.73 billion ($2.6 billion) in lost sales each year.
10. 85% of adults think that a company’s mobile website should be as good or better than their desktop website.
11. In an evaluation of 200 small business websites, 70% of them didn’t display clear calls-to-action for anything on their home pages, such as specials, email newsletters, how-to guides, demos, and interactive tools.
This was originally posted at Cameron & Wilding.